A Day in the Woods
\”A well-designed puzzle game that has a charming art style and most importantly is fun to play.\” – Gamers FTW
\”The perfect game to play on the go.\” – G3AR Magazine
\”It’s visually beautiful and exquisitely designed. \” – Tech Girl
Sneak past the big bad wolf, avoid massive spiders and distract bears to solve each level and get Little Red Riding Hood safely to Granny\’s house.
In A Day in the Woods – a stylish re-imagining of the traditional sliding puzzle game – you plays as Little Red Riding Hood’s wispy winged sprite friend. By moving tiles around each board, you’ll help Little Miss Red avoid scary woodland creatures while collecting flowers and berries along the way. There’ll be some friends to help you too, including bunny rabbits, beehives and the local woodcutter.
• Play 60 different levels puzzles – each with new and increasingly complex problems to solve
• Challenge yourself to reach Granny’s house under par
• Unlock sprite elements to personalise your wispy friend with different wings, flares and trails
• Unlock season backdrops that create a different a beautiful atmosphere for your game
• Enjoy a game designed specifically for the touch screen device – Tap to move each tile
• Fall in love with the wood-cut style art and fairy-tale feel of the game
A perfect game for puzzler solvers of all ages
To Download A Day in the Woods For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download A Day in the Woods for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play A Day in the Woods on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search A Day in the Woods and download,
4.Install A Day in the Woods and start it.Now you can play A Day in the Woods on PC.Have Fun!