Castles of Mad King Ludwig
Ted Alspach\’s castle-building board game comes alive on Android! The winner of the prestigious 2015 Mensa Mind Games award tasks players with building extravagant castles for King Ludwig of Bavaria. Castles are constructed one room at a time, with a different player each round setting the prices for the others, resulting in a competitive, engaging game where building is as much fun as winning!
Choose your strategy carefully as you compete against your friends or computer AI opponents. Or take on the Campaign, and travel to 15 real-life castle sites, each with up to 3 unique Crown Goals, providing hours of fun and challenge.
* Two to Four Player Pass-and-Play/Computer Matches
* Campaign Mode with Levels based on Real Castle Sites
* Training Tower Levels teach Game Basics
* Help System with Illustrated Rules, Tips, and Tile Reference
* 75 Different Room Tiles
* Orchestral Soundtrack
* Share Your Castle on Twitter, Facebook, and more
* Google Play Games Achievements
* For the best user experience, devices with 5-inch screens or larger running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher are recommended. *
To Download Castles of Mad King Ludwig For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Castles of Mad King Ludwig for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Castles of Mad King Ludwig on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Castles of Mad King Ludwig and download,
4.Install Castles of Mad King Ludwig and start it.Now you can play Castles of Mad King Ludwig on PC.Have Fun!