Invert – A Minimal Puzzle Game
Invert is a minimalistic puzzle game for fans of brain teasers, logic puzzles, and Rubik\’s Cube fiddlers.
In Invert you press buttons around a tile grid that flip a certain pattern of tiles. Your goal is to make all tiles the same color using as few moves as possible. Easy to solve, but hard to solve well.
– Campaign: Solve levels in certain amount of moves. Take as much time as you need – there\’s no time limit.
– Challenge: Solve levels against the clock. Use as many moves as you want.
– Expert: Similar to Challenge Mode, but a lot harder. Like, a *lot* harder.
– 20 mind-bending patterns with 1000\’s of combinations
– Over 120 hand crafted levels
– Custom soundtrack per level
– 2 unique gameplay modes
– 1 expert mode.
– 0 distracting advertisements or commercials
Invert is made by Glitchnap, a Copenhagen-based band that makes games instead of records, and published by Noodlecake Studios.
\”If you\’re a big fan of Rubik\’s Cube-type puzzles, Invert should fire your engines.\”
\”Invert … should give puzzle fans something tasty to chew on.\”
To Download Invert – A Minimal Puzzle Game For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Invert – A Minimal Puzzle Game for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Invert – A Minimal Puzzle Game on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Invert – A Minimal Puzzle Game and download,
4.Install Invert – A Minimal Puzzle Game and start it.Now you can play Invert – A Minimal Puzzle Game on PC.Have Fun!