No Humanity – Hardest Game
CAN YOU LAST 15 SECONDS?
* IGN Nominated Best Aussie/NZ game 2015 *
* #1 Winner of Global Gamejam best game 2015 *
* #1 Winner of Global Gamejam best audio 2015 *
* Top 5 indie games at PAX 2015 Australia – Mashable *
WARNING: This game is very hard!
In a few seconds, the screen will be FILLED with bullets, lasers, monsters and weird stuff.
It\’s the end of the world and you are the lone survivor in a tiny spaceship. Get ready to dodge everything that is trying to kill you! Your reaction time and precision is key!
No Humanity is a crazy fun bullet hell dodge game. Compare your score with friends and watch as they struggle helplessly. This game is no easy feat.
No Humanity features:
– Incredibly challenging gameplay as you dodge your way through an intense bullet hell environment
– Loads and loads and loads of things trying to kill you
– Endless gameplay forcing you to survive as long as possible
– Uniquely crazy enemies that will make you scream in despair and excitement
– Compete against yourself and other people in a global scoreboard. Become the best!
– Realtime Multiplayer mode, where you can play against your friends under the same WIFI
– A rigged claw machine simulator, play the broken claw machine to win unique prizes!
WARNING AGAIN: This game is very hard!
To Download No Humanity – Hardest Game For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download No Humanity – Hardest Game for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play No Humanity – Hardest Game on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search No Humanity – Hardest Game and download,
4.Install No Humanity – Hardest Game and start it.Now you can play No Humanity – Hardest Game on PC.Have Fun!