Orbit – Playing with Gravity
ORBIT puts an accurate gravity simulator at the heart of a puzzle game. Launch planets with a flick of your finger, and get them to orbit around black holes.
Can you make enough orbits to progress to the next level?
* Each level gives you a different set of black holes to make orbits around
* Launch as many planets as you like, and watch the mesmerizing orbital mechanics unfold
* Planets leave colored traces, so that at the end of a level you will have created a beautiful piece of art
* See the future trajectory of a planet before you launch it
* Interesting mechanics are introduced over time, like repulsive black holes and planets with their own gravity attracting each other
* Play in an environment of smooth, minimalist graphics while listening to relaxing classical piano
\”A great game that uses a solid basis in orbital mechanics to enable the player to create some truly beautiful designs.\” – may3shroff
\”This is truly a work of art. I don\’t own enough words to describe this app. It\’s a game, it\’s a puzzle, it\’s relaxing….it\’s simple, yet complicated. It is beautiful….it\’s something that you can just watch, after you get things in motion.\” – fpark3
To Download Orbit – Playing with Gravity For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Orbit – Playing with Gravity for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Orbit – Playing with Gravity on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Orbit – Playing with Gravity and download,
4.Install Orbit – Playing with Gravity and start it.Now you can play Orbit – Playing with Gravity on PC.Have Fun!