Space Simulator : realistic full scale Solar System space flight simulator featuring historical Apollo and Space Shuttle missions and free flight missions; touch-enabled 3D virtual cockpits; emulated flight computers and high resolution planets.
– Full scale Solar System with planets, asteroids and major moons to explore
– Visual orbit planner to design transfer orbits
– High resolution textures on major celestial bodies
– Double precision physics solver for real-scale and sub-millimeter resolution
– Software level emulation of the Apollo Guidance computer (Apollo missions)
– 3D planetary surfaces with mountains, craters, valleys
– Futuristic space-planes for full Solar System exploration
– MFDs (orbit, surface, transfer, docking, flight, maps, HSI, etc.)
– 3D zoomable and touch-enabled virtual cockpits (Apollo program)
– Original audio on selected Apollo missions
– Space Shuttle Program missions
To Download Space Simulator For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Space Simulator for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Space Simulator on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Space Simulator and download,
4.Install Space Simulator and start it.Now you can play Space Simulator on PC.Have Fun!