Sundown: Boogie Frights
Steal from the living, defend from the dead.
It’s the summer of 1978 and the zombie outbreak is in full swing. Get ready to bomb some zombies to oblivion as you defend the town of Somewhere, New Mexico. Send tough guy, Jimmy, out on rescue missions to find other survivors. Raise your own army of specialized zombies to help Roxy loot nearby towns.
Can you keep your town safe as the Mayor races to find a cure for the outbreak?
• Take control and bomb zombies with cannonballs, basketballs, discoballs, fireballs, even cows!
• Activate elaborate decoys like the steamroller, ice-cream truck, firehall and, the classic 70’s disco!
• Build your town into a maze of buildings that will help slow down and confuse the zombie herds
• Send Jimmy out on rescue missions to find more survivors and resources for rebuilding
• Loot valuable resources from other players with your own army of zombies
• Unlock and upgrade unique 70s themed zombies from rollergirls to daredevils
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Click to FREE Download Data Cache
To Download Sundown: Boogie Frights For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Sundown: Boogie Frights for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Sundown: Boogie Frights on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Sundown: Boogie Frights and download,
4.Install Sundown: Boogie Frights and start it.Now you can play Sundown: Boogie Frights on PC.Have Fun!