Tales of a Viking: Episode One
Tales of a Viking: Episode One is a small-scale turn-based strategy game with rpg elements.
– Tactical battles where every move decision counts.
– Strategy choices when leveling up your heroes.
– Random loot from chests and randomly generated levels provides rich replayability.
– Up to three constant party members under your control.
– Some vicious bosses to fight with. Teamwork is advised.
There are several levels available in free version of the game.
The only in-game purchase through Google Play services grants access to:
– The complete story of the episode – whether heroes win against the forces of evil?
– Higher floors of Cursed Magical Tower – how high can you get?
– Global scoreboard – compare your results with players all around the world!
– And more
To Download Tales of a Viking: Episode One For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Tales of a Viking: Episode One for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Tales of a Viking: Episode One on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Tales of a Viking: Episode One and download,
4.Install Tales of a Viking: Episode One and start it.Now you can play Tales of a Viking: Episode One on PC.Have Fun!