Tanks of Freedom (Unreleased)
Classic turn-based strategy game with two armies fighting against each other. Challenge yourself in campaign against AI or hot-seat battle with a friend. Using easy map editor you can create any imaginable scenario to play and share online for others to discover!
Each 32×32 sprite was handcrafted in gorgeous, 16 colour pixel art. Original soundtrack was made on Access Virus C and Korg Electribe. Sound effects were made on real GameBoy hardware. Game is open-source and runs smoothly thanks to Godot Engine.
Why should you play Tanks of Freedom?
– incredible fun to play
– easy yet challenging strategy
– hand-made pixel art assets in 16 colours!
– original soundtrack made on Access Virus C and Korg Electribe
– original sound effects made on real GameBoy hardware
– modern theme of real world events
– free (no IAP)
– great performance provided by Godot Engine
– available for Windows, Linux, OSX, Android and BlackBerry
– constantly updated with new features and bugfixes
– by gamers for gamers
To Download Tanks of Freedom (Unreleased) For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Tanks of Freedom (Unreleased) for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Tanks of Freedom (Unreleased) on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Tanks of Freedom (Unreleased) and download,
4.Install Tanks of Freedom (Unreleased) and start it.Now you can play Tanks of Freedom (Unreleased) on PC.Have Fun!