This app requires appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your company\’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department.
Microsoft Teams is your chat-centered workspace in Office 365. Instantly access all your team\’s content from a single place where messages, files, people and tools live together. Take it with you on your favorite mobile device.
ONE PLACE FOR YOUR TEAM\’S FILES AND CONVERSATIONS:
– Work with your team\’s documents on the go
– Move seamlessly across different team spaces
– Mention individual team members or your entire team to get attention
STAY CONNECTED WITH PRIVATE AND TEAM CHAT:
– Chat privately one-on-one or have instant group conversations
– See real-time chat history on your favorite device and continue conversations started elsewhere
– Chat with your entire team in team spaces
QUICKLY FIND WHAT YOU NEED:
– Quickly search through your chats and team conversations
– Find a contact through name or email address search
TAILOR YOUR WORKSPACE:
– Include content and capabilities you need every day
– Customize alerts to get notified when you get mentioned or get a message
– Save important conversations to quickly access them later
SECURITY TEAMS TRUST:
– Get the enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Office 365
– Enhanced security with multi-factor authentication
By downloading this app, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy).
To learn more, please visit aka.ms/microsoftteams
To Download Microsoft Teams For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Microsoft Teams for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Microsoft Teams on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Microsoft Teams and download,
4.Install Microsoft Teams and start it.Now you can play Microsoft Teams on PC.Have Fun!