Google On is the companion app for OnHub, a router for the new way to Wi-Fi.
The Google On app lets you set up and control your OnHub right from your your mobile device. It guides you through setup, provides tools to help you monitor and manage your connection, and if there\’s ever an issue with your Wi-Fi, it offers simple solutions to help.
Here\’s what you can do with the Google On app:
* Set up your OnHub in just a few minutes
* Learn how to improve your Wi-Fi connection if there\’s a slowdown
* Run a network check to test your connection speed
* Easily share your network name and password to friends & family
* Make changes to your settings, such as your network name or password
* Remotely provide or receive help from friends and family
To Download Google On For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Google On for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Google On on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Google On and download,
4.Install Google On and start it.Now you can play Google On on PC.Have Fun!