The name of things – for kids
** MADE FOR KIDS **
*** EDITOR\’S CHOICE ***
Learn new words and enrich your vocabulary in six languages in The name of things!
Children will learn fun words by associating cute artwork with their proper pronunciation in Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, Italian and German- you can switch languages whenever you like!
Each art has its own pronunciation and phonetics translated in Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, Italian and German.
Three ways to learn:
– Flashcards: audio of the illustrated word in 6 languages
– Drag the letter: audio and letters – the child should reorder them in the right sequence
– Memory game: classic and fun memory game to train and learn all the new words
– 30 words in all 6 languages on the Objects Pack for free – playable in all game modes
– Extra packs available to further develop the vocabulary – animals, transportation, fruits and vegetables, clothing.
– The name of things is made with love, with the child learning process in mind. No limits and no stress – the child learns in the right pace.
** NEW STUFF! **
Added three more languages: French, Italian and German <3
To Download The name of things – for kids For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download The name of things – for kids for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play The name of things – for kids on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search The name of things – for kids and download,
4.Install The name of things – for kids and start it.Now you can play The name of things – for kids on PC.Have Fun!