We all have that douchebag friend who likes to casually invade our privacy.
You try and show them a photo on your phone and they just swipe away through your whole album uninvited.
Open Ninja Snap:
– choose a few photos from your device with the help of a Gallery like screen
– give it to your victim
– they\’re gonna start to stroll away through your album like it ain\’t no thang
– they\’ll be randomly greeted with photos of themselves that were stealthily taken while they were abusing your phone
– infinite gallery mode, which keeps on snapping photos of your victim catching him in the act
– exit the app on back press so he won\’t see the app main screen
– add kanye flavour
I recommend choosing several photos (10+). You can choose a whole album in one tap!
The stealth selfies will be placed randomly between the photos you chose and will serve
to better fool the victim.
*Note that the app saves those stealth photos in a a directory called NinjaSnap. You will see it appear in your Gallery app or whatever you use too look at photos. I made this decision thinking maybe users would like to keep potentially funny photos of their victims.
They are immediately available so you can see/delete them.
**Shout out to reddit user /u/dane006 from whom I got the idea
Logo design & other stuff by
To Download Ninja Snap For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Ninja Snap for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Ninja Snap on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Ninja Snap and download,
4.Install Ninja Snap and start it.Now you can play Ninja Snap on PC.Have Fun!