AudioTagger is an Android audio tag and album cover art editor.
AudioTagger tags following audio file formats:
– mp3, all ID3 tag versions read, most common ID3v2.3 saved
– mp4 audio (m4a, m4p)
– Download album cover art and album song lists from Amazon.
– Batch tag whole albums.
– Batch rename files from tag keywords and the other way round.
– One button search to list all albums on the sd-card
– For more options check the system menu, or the long click on files for context menu options.
For any questions or problems, please email support or visit the forum.
To Download AudioTagger For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download AudioTagger for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play AudioTagger on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search AudioTagger and download,
4.Install AudioTagger and start it.Now you can play AudioTagger on PC.Have Fun!