Google Play Music
Google Play Music provides free, ad-supported radio for what you’re doing, how you’re feeling, or what you want to hear. Instantly start radio stations based on songs, artists, or albums, or browse by genre, mood, activity, decade, and more. Bring your own music collection with you by uploading 50,000 of your own songs; then listen to them across Android, iOS, and the web, for free.
Want more? Subscribe to remove the ads and get on-demand access to millions of songs. Plus, download anything to your mobile device and listen even when you’re not connected.
* Radio curated by experts for anything you want to hear
* Store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music collection
* Smart recommendations based on your taste
* Listen on Android, iOS, and the web
* Ad-free, uninterrupted listening
* On-demand access to over 30 million songs
* Download music to your device and listen when you’re not connected
* Skip as many songs as you like
Learn where Google Play Music is available at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
Learn more about Google Play Music at https://play.google.com/music
To Download Google Play Music For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Google Play Music for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Google Play Music on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Google Play Music and download,
4.Install Google Play Music and start it.Now you can play Google Play Music on PC.Have Fun!