You have changed the tags of song, but see no changes in music player. Two songs with same album creates different albums. Tags of song is inconsistent with music player tag editor.
That is because most of the tag editor edits ID3 tags of songs. TagMusic directly makes changes to Android Mediastore. It is a database where android stores metadata of songs.
Benefits of tagging Mediastore are:
* No need to reboot the phone to update tags.
* No need for scanning media.
* Albums with same name will be merged automatically.
* Songs with same artist will be merged automatically.
* Updates tags almost instantaneously.
* Move a song to an existing album.
* Delete songs (support for Kitkat)
* Edit song title, artist, album, year, track, genre, composer and disc number of songs.
* Edit album and artist of albums.
* Insert or update cover art of albums
* Delete album (without deleting songs).
TagMusic Lite apk size will always be less than 2 Mb.
To Download TagMusic Lite For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download TagMusic Lite for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play TagMusic Lite on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search TagMusic Lite and download,
4.Install TagMusic Lite and start it.Now you can play TagMusic Lite on PC.Have Fun!