YouTube Go (Unreleased)
Introducing YouTube Go A brand new app to download, enjoy and share videos…bina data udae!
✔️️ Find a world of videos: songs, movies, TV shows, comedy, fashion, cooking, how-to’s and many, many more!
✔️️ Download and watch your favorite videos
✔️️ Instantly share videos – no data used to transfer
✔️️ Search for any video and discover new videos
✔️️ Only 8.5MB app size
Ab mazze udao, data nahi!
Control Your Data!
– Choose to download or stream
– Preview videos before you download or watch
– Choose how many MBs you spend on videos
Share Videos Instantly!
– Share with friends and family nearby
– Video transfer uses no data
– Super fast speed: send videos in seconds
– Once received, a quick 15KB internet security check allows you to play the video
– Download videos to your phone or SD card
– Play them without buffering
– Watch them anytime, anywhere – even with slow or no internet connection
– Watch downloaded videos many times with no extra data cost
Super Fast! Less Phone Hang!
– No more worrying about phone hanging
– Made to work with less storage and slow speeds
– Works on older Android versions back to Jellybean (Android 4.1)
YouTube Go – Maximize your fun without eating up your data!
To Download YouTube Go (Unreleased) For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download YouTube Go (Unreleased) for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play YouTube Go (Unreleased) on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search YouTube Go (Unreleased) and download,
4.Install YouTube Go (Unreleased) and start it.Now you can play YouTube Go (Unreleased) on PC.Have Fun!