Dash for reddit beta
Dash for reddit is a beautiful and intuitive client to browse reddit, the most popular social news site.
* Beautiful Material Design user interface with customizable options
* Different types of views to layout posts
* Multi account support with truly secure OAuth2 login (inside and outside Dash)
* Full support for the main browsing features
* Swipe back from every screen without using the back button
* Navigate through comments and link at the same time with the embebbed browser
* Or use Chrome Custom Tabs, an internal browser or the browser of your choice
* Colored comments with highlighting when searching
* Comment navigation with support for Threads, OP, IAmA mode, Links, search text and author, among others
* Quick reply/edit comments and messages
* Advanced editor with built-in insertion of markdown tags
* Filter posts by subreddit, user, domain, keywords or content type
* Overlay view of images, GIFs, videos and albums (with support for many different providers!)
* Different themes including beautiful dark themes
* Discover functionality to find new subreddits of your liking
* Follow subreddits without subscribing
* and much more!
There also more features coming soon!
Go to https://www.reddit.com/r/dashforreddit/ for news, discussion and bug reporting of Dash.
Dash for reddit is an unofficial app. reddit and the reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by reddit Inc. and are used under license.
To Download Dash for reddit beta For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Dash for reddit beta for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Dash for reddit beta on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Dash for reddit beta and download,
4.Install Dash for reddit beta and start it.Now you can play Dash for reddit beta on PC.Have Fun!