spaRSS is a light, modern, totally free (no ads) and opensource project which keeps you inform by fetching your websites/blogs and displaying them in a mobile-optimized way.
It DOES NOT synchronize with any online feed reader.
* easily add new feeds thanks to the Google News or search feature (you can also subscribe to a new one from the browser via the share feature)
* light and dark themes
* offline reading including images and private news
* import/export the feed list from OPML
* retrieve the full text of the feed when the content is truncated
* star your favorite entries
* search into your articles
* filter your feed by keywords or regular expressions
* custom widgets
Feedly users: you can export your feeds to OPML at this address (http://cloud.feedly.com/#opml) and then import them into spaRSS
How to contribute ?
If you have any idea to improve spaRSS, fell free to add it here https://github.com/Etuldan/spaRSS/issues .
You can also help me for current existing ones on which I need help here https://github.com/Etuldan/spaRSS/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22help+wanted%22 .
Want to help translating? Join us at https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/sparss/strings/ !
GitHub project: https://github.com/Etuldan/spaRSS
To Download spaRSS For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download spaRSS for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play spaRSS on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search spaRSS and download,
4.Install spaRSS and start it.Now you can play spaRSS on PC.Have Fun!