Vico – Zooper Widget Skin
This widget is NOT a standalone application. You need Zooper Widget PRO installed.
Circle me on Google+!
Many different types of Zooper Widget skins included. There are multiple colors for each widget. More types of widgets included than what\’s shown in screenshots!
Zooper Widget PRO (latest version)
Custom launcher (eg. Nova, Apex..)
1. Long press on home screen to add a widget.
2. Choose Zooper Widget. Size depends on which widget you wish to apply. Some are 4×4, some are 4×2, etc.
3. Tap on the grey translucent box that appears on the screen.
4. When the app pops up, choose Vico
5. Select one of the widgets you wish to apply.
6. You can tap Layout, and Time, Date, etc to set an action for each object on the widget. (optional but recommended). Or, just choose Widget OnTap Action right after you tap on the widget, and select what you wish to open. For this latter option, you can only choose one action for the whole widget. If you don\’t choose any, the Zooper Widget editor will keep showing up when you tap on the widget.
7. Press home button
Also check out my other themes on my Developer Page!
To Download Vico – Zooper Widget Skin For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Vico – Zooper Widget Skin for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Vico – Zooper Widget Skin on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Vico – Zooper Widget Skin and download,
4.Install Vico – Zooper Widget Skin and start it.Now you can play Vico – Zooper Widget Skin on PC.Have Fun!