We\’re currently also accepting beta testers for an app based on our popular conceptualization of \’flexible\’ playlists. Sign up here – http://getwaeo.com/
Check out our blogpost (http://blog.getwaeo.com/post/104391231877/the-start-of-something-beautiful) to get the drift.
Lenx is a clean, intuitive interface that generates long exposure photographs on your smartphone. It is as easy as shooting a video. Create pro shots & ghosting effects easily!
With Lenx, you can share your shots to Instagram or choose from a myriad sharing options (displayed after capture is complete, on the preview screen) to showcase your creativity on social media of your choice!
This free software version (2.0) is completely free of ads and has the following features
● After numerous requests from our community of users, we have finally rolled out a feature for higher frame rate. This will make your exposures more real time and closer to analog quality if used with stabilizing supports. Get it as an in-app purchase from the Settings option (listed as 2x FPS) on the main screen! – Lenx Pro
● Lenx LIVE : Now get live preview of the image while taking the shot.
● Timer support
● Auto focus support
● Front camera support
● Exposure level control
● Zoom (during capture as well)
● High/Low resolution support
● Instant sharing
● Landscape mode
● Zoom/Pan on generated image
Some of the screenshots that are listed are provided by our users and we thank them for helping us to promote this app.
● You can vary exposure during the shot which would give you better control.
● Zoom can be varied to get 3D motion effects as if the object were coming out of the screen.
● Best used in low light conditions, this app can be used to take bright quality photographs. Set high exposure and capture the shot for around 2-3 seconds.
● Stabilize your phone for better shots. Excessive shake can result in ghosting, which might at times give cool output, but many-a-times just introduces weird blurs.
● Focus on your light subject to prevent saturation from other sources.
We are hard at work to incorporate good image stabilization algorithms into Lenx. Look out for further updates!
● Crashes on Sony Xperia series while using front camera.
● Rotor UI loses structure on Samsung Galaxy devices.
● We are always on the lookout for beta testers of our later app versions. Interested user drop us a mail. Include your device name with Android OS version.
To Download Lenx For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Lenx for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Lenx on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Lenx and download,
4.Install Lenx and start it.Now you can play Lenx on PC.Have Fun!