Over one million royalty free photos, illustrations and vector graphics – and thousands of free video clips. All images and footage on Pixabay are released under Creative Commons CC0: Free for commercial use, no attribution required.
Pixabay is the most valuable free alternativ to commercial stock photo sites. The Pixabay mobile app includes the following features:
* Fast search and a user-friendly interface
* Swipe through search results
* One-click image viewer – optimized with zooming and panning for smaller screens
* Directly download and share images in all sizes
* Messages and comments allow you to connect with others
* Images can be liked, favorited, and easily managed within the app
Planned features for the next app version:
* Direct image uploads from your device
* Show tags and camera info for all images
* Manage your own uploads
We want to give you the best experience possible with this app. If you have suggestions, which are not mentioned in the new features list – or if you want to report an issue – please write us at email@example.com or visit the Pixabay forum: https://pixabay.com/en/forum/topic-24/
To Download Pixabay For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Pixabay for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Pixabay on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Pixabay and download,
4.Install Pixabay and start it.Now you can play Pixabay on PC.Have Fun!