DigitalOcean Swimmer Android
Open-source application for the users of DigitalOcean who wish to manage their droplets, snapshots, images and domains via an android application.
This application allows you to :
* Manage your droplets : create, reboot, boot, shutdown, reset password, resize, take snapshots, enable/disable backups, rename and destroy.
* Manage domains : create, update and destroy.
* Manage domain records : create, update and destroy.
* Manage SSH Keys : create, update and destroy.
* Multiple account support.
* Translate to other languages (you can contribute here : https://crowdin.com/project/digitalocean-swimmer)
* Bug fixes
Source code: https://github.com/yassirh/digital-ocean-swimmer
For feature requests: https://trello.com/b/rQGLkGex/digitalocean-swimmer
For issues: https://github.com/yassirh/digital-ocean-swimmer/issues
You can also follow me or send me a message @yassirh
To Download DigitalOcean Swimmer Android For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download DigitalOcean Swimmer Android for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play DigitalOcean Swimmer Android on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search DigitalOcean Swimmer Android and download,
4.Install DigitalOcean Swimmer Android and start it.Now you can play DigitalOcean Swimmer Android on PC.Have Fun!