Documents for Android Wear
View Google docs, sheets, slides and PDF documents from your phone or Google drive on your Android Wear smartwatch.
To open a document you can:
– Start \”Documents\” on your smartwatch to see recently used documents from your phone or Google drive. Use the phone app to sign into your Google Drive account(s)
– Search for documents with the wearable app
– Open PDF attachments from \”Wear Mail\” directly on your smartwatch
– Choose \”Share with Wear Documents\” on your phone to open any file directly
Features of the viewer:
– Minimal loading time due to incremental file loading (Android 5.x+)
– Load documents on your smartwatch for offline viewing
– Pinch zoom, tap zoom, drag document
– Scroll down to see all document pages
– Go to specific page by tapping on the page number
– Share with Wear Mail action
– Share on your phone action
– Document details card
– Delete document action
– Open on phone action
Note: The Free Version only shows the first document page. To view all pages in-app purchase of the Full Version is required.
Supported smartwatches include all Android Wear smartwatches:
– Motorola Moto 360
– Sony Smartwatch 3
– LG G Watch
– LG G Watch R
– LG Watch Urbane
– LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition
– ASUS ZenWatch
– ASUS ZenWatch 2
– Huawei Watch
– Samsung Gear Live
– Fossil Q Founder
– TAG Heuer Connected
To Download Documents for Android Wear For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Documents for Android Wear for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Documents for Android Wear on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Documents for Android Wear and download,
4.Install Documents for Android Wear and start it.Now you can play Documents for Android Wear on PC.Have Fun!