Floating Calculator (Lite)
Tiny calculator that opens as a small window floating over other apps!
Perform calculations instantly while browsing the web, reading books, watching movies, playing games or while attending a call!
* Standard and Scientific mode. (Swipe left/right to switch views)
* Calculate complete expressions. For e.g.: 3+5*6+(123-46)/4+sin(90)*log(100)
* Open multiple calculator windows. [PRO version]
* You can minimize, maximize, close, move and resize any window just like in PC or MAC.
* Pinch to resize windows [PRO version] or drag the bottom right corner to resize.
* Minimize the app to floating bubbles and double tap to restore the window.
* Maximize the app by double tapping the title bar to use it just like any other app.
* Adjust window transparency so that they don\’t hide the content below. [PRO version]
* Start work from where you left – saves expression as you type.
* Degree and Radian mode for trigonometric functions.
* Results History (Stores expressions and answers. Tap on any answer to use it in expression) [PRO version]
* Copy expression and result to clipboard.
* Paste expression and results from clipboard.
* Share results with other apps. [PRO version]
For queries, suggestions or to report bugs please drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Download Floating Calculator (Lite) For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Floating Calculator (Lite) for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Floating Calculator (Lite) on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Floating Calculator (Lite) and download,
4.Install Floating Calculator (Lite) and start it.Now you can play Floating Calculator (Lite) on PC.Have Fun!