Phone Usage Tracker
Application tracks how much time you spend on your phone and how many times you used it (unlocked the screen). Also it shows weekly and monthly charts of phone usage from the time you installed the app. With widget you can know your daily usage of phone without opening the app. It will remind you about your yesterday\’s phone usage every day at 12pm but you can change this time or disable notifications at all.
* Shows how much time you spend on your phone
* Shows how many times you used (unlocked the screen) your phone
* Tracks statistics about phone usage and you can see charts of any week and month from the time you installed the app
* Has a widget to see today\’s usage of phone without launching the app
* There can be set frequency of widget refresh
* Notifies you about yesterday\’s usage of phone
If you have any suggestions how to improve the app or what
functionality you want to see please write it into review or send me an email email@example.com
To Download Phone Usage Tracker For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Phone Usage Tracker for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Phone Usage Tracker on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Phone Usage Tracker and download,
4.Install Phone Usage Tracker and start it.Now you can play Phone Usage Tracker on PC.Have Fun!