TeamViewer Host Beta
Mirror your Android devices to any computer from anywhere, at any time! Permanently access your unattended Android devices (smartphones, tablets, POS, set-top boxes, displays, and much more).
* Remote control
* Real-time screen sharing
* View device information
* Transfer files (Back and forth)
* App list (Uninstall apps)
* Process list (Stop processes)
* Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
* Store confidential information into the device clipboard
* Secured connection with 256 bit AES session encoding
Easily access your Android devices unattended, anywhere, and any time.
To Download TeamViewer Host Beta For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download TeamViewer Host Beta for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play TeamViewer Host Beta on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search TeamViewer Host Beta and download,
4.Install TeamViewer Host Beta and start it.Now you can play TeamViewer Host Beta on PC.Have Fun!