Storm it is simple app that allows you to add or collect your ideas / thoughts and share them as a Tweetstorm on Twitter.
The term \”Tweetstorm\” (not Tweet Storm) was coined and made famous by entrepreneur, investor – Marc Andreessen. It\’s a series of tweets from one person that starts with a number and a slash. Those numbers mean that this is the first Tweet of a longer thought, followed by the second, and sometimes third and fourth.This series of posts, known as a Tweetstorm, is a way to share thoughts and comments that are too long for the 140 character limit.
– Collect all your thoughts / ideas and tweet storms in one place
– Storm your ideas on Twitter maintaining the response chain
– Automatically add the count to your tweetstorm – 1/N or 1/
– You can even send single tweets (less that 140 characters… 1/n or 1/ will not be added)
– All ideas are stored as drafts (forecasted) and editable if they aren\’t tweetstormed yet
– Preview (eye icon) now shows the tweets as they will appear in the timeline
A tweetstorm helps to keep the chain of thought in the twitter timeline itself, but be conscious of your readers. Bombarding the timeline with too much content might be irritating for some. You don\’t want to be blocked or muted forever do you?
Do share your your feedback, comments and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on twitter @nfnlabs
To Download Storm it For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Storm it for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Storm it on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Storm it and download,
4.Install Storm it and start it.Now you can play Storm it on PC.Have Fun!