920 Text Editor
* Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
, Java, JSP, Perl, PowerShell , PHP, Python, Shell/Bash, Lua, SQL, VB/VBS, Tcl, TeX/LaTeX, Verilog, AutoHotKey
, AutoLisp, Pascal, Fortran, ColdFusion, VHDL etc…
* show line numbers
* show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
* automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding
* easy toolbar, you can quickly doing a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo
, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
* list of recently opened files history
* regular search, replace or replace all
* change the font and font size
* \”Word wrap\” switch
* lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
* remember the last open file
* hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
* long press the \”edit area\” you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
* auto indent
* keep the screen in the awake state
* you can run at ROOT permissions
* easy\’s file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
* use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
* preview the HTML file
* Color Picker
* Dark theme
* you can use the \”Preferences\” menu \”Donate\” page to the donate it
To Download 920 Text Editor For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download 920 Text Editor for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play 920 Text Editor on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search 920 Text Editor and download,
4.Install 920 Text Editor and start it.Now you can play 920 Text Editor on PC.Have Fun!