Custom Quick Settings
Default quick settings not enough for you? Add app links, web links and custom toggles to your quick settings without root using Custom Quick Settings
– Add as many quick settings as you like to your stock quick settings (no silly overlays or hacks)
– Custom titles (custom tiles only, you can\’t change the default ones)
– Custom icons, chose from over 1,200 icons (custom tiles only, you can\’t change the default ones)
– No persistent notification & no battery drain – runs at boot and updates only when you change them
– Action on both short and long click
– Launch apps
– Launch URL
– Custom settings toggle (WiFi, Bluetooth, Data connection, Flashlight, Hotspot, Volume panel & Sync)
This app uses a experimental feature of Android, usually hidden. It may stop working on any update, and may not work on your device at all. Though I will try to keep it working, it may not always be possible.
To Download Custom Quick Settings For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Custom Quick Settings for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Custom Quick Settings on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Custom Quick Settings and download,
4.Install Custom Quick Settings and start it.Now you can play Custom Quick Settings on PC.Have Fun!