A great place to start (for newbie coders) is with our simple Whack-a-Droid tutorial found here:- http://bit.ly/28YeM4j
DroidScript makes coding 10x faster and easier than using the standard Android API because we have done all the hard work for you and wrapped it up in an easy-to-use API which simplifies and protects you from all the issues which are caused by differences in hardware and Android versions across the multitude of phones and tablets available.
For larger projects, we highly recommend using the built-in browser based IDE (editor). It connects via WiFi to your device allowing wire free coding from Windows, Linux or Mac PCs and it makes coding a breeze!
If you want to get serious about coding and release your apps on to Google Play then you can even build APK\’s directly on your device in a matter seconds!
You can choose to make Native apps or HTML5 apps, or make Hybrid Apps using the built-in WebView control. Whichever way you choose, you can make use use of all the power of the modern Chrome browser engine in every type of app.
Want to build robots with computer vision? Check this out:- http://bit.ly/28NZf7D
Want to remotely control the BBC micro:bit? Check this out:- http://www.microbit-js.org
It\’s not just for beginners! Many professionals are using DroidScript all across our planet and we can provide an \’enhanced support service\’ to help you build your commercial application. (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
– Add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
– Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer, Bluetooth, WiFi.
– Send and Receive emails and SMS.
– Use native controls and/or HTML5 and CSS.
– Make 3d Worlds with WebGL
– Build Native or Phaser based games.
– Control Aurduino, Lego NXT and many other gadgets.
– Make augmented reality apps.
– Make home screen launchers.
– Share app source with your friends as .spk files.
– Create home-screen shortcuts to your apps.
– On phone/tablet documentation.
– Code completion.
– Works off-line.
– Build apps for Android, Amazon Fire, RemixOS and ChromeOS.
– Plenty of samples.
– Extendable via our Plugin SDK
– New stuff being added all the time!
Already a Java coder? Why not boost your productivity and switch to DroidScript so that you can rapidly generate your UI and then extend DroidScript\’s functionality through our plugin mechanism.
Please be kind and post issues and requests on the forum http://bit.ly/16Cotwp instead of giving negative reviews.
Please rate this app if you like it!
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.