Japanese is a Japanese-English offline dictionary featuring over 160000 entries, over 10000 kanji and almost 60000 example sentences.
– Extremely fast search allows you to view results as you type.
– Results are ordered by reverence, with the best matches up the top
– Search using english, romaji, kanji or kana
– Advanced search features such as wildcards and logical AND (& for many characters, ? for single characters, & for AND)
– Includes handwriting recognition and component lookup to easily input kanji
– Entering in conjugated verbs will match the dictionary form (食べます -> 食べる)
– Filter words by categories such as part of speech, field, terminology, JLPT or dialect
– Includes audio pronunciation for many words (requires internet connection)
– Example sentences include reading and links word entries
– Verb conjugation charts show how to conjugate verbs
– Includes common compounds for words and kanji
– Add notes to entries to leave yourself reminders
– Tag words to create lists which can be exported to csv or anki format
– History of items you have recently searched
– Includes animated stroke order diagrams to see how to write kanji
– Includes kana table
To Download Japanese For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Japanese for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Japanese on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Japanese and download,
4.Install Japanese and start it.Now you can play Japanese on PC.Have Fun!