Native Libs Monitor
Monitor the installation of apps on your device, list the native libraries available inside the distributed APKs and inspect the ones that are installed along with these.
– For each native libraries used by an application or present inside its APK, you get its
– target CPU architecture
– list of methods that can be called from Java
– list of well-known frameworks/libraries used (static check)
– The local applications database is populated only during first launch, and updated automatically during installation/removal of apps.
– A notification is sent right after installation of an app, telling you directly if it\’s using native libraries and for which CPU architecture they\’re compiled. When an app is upgraded, it\’s sent in case the ABIs of the installed and/or packaged libs has changed.
– database .csv export / application details text export
– Tablet support
To Download Native Libs Monitor For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Native Libs Monitor for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Native Libs Monitor on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Native Libs Monitor and download,
4.Install Native Libs Monitor and start it.Now you can play Native Libs Monitor on PC.Have Fun!