Pi Manager makes it easy for you to control and manage your Raspberry Pi(r) remotely from your Android device!
With Pi Manager you can get access to all the critical system information about your Raspberry Pi(r) at a glance:
* General System Information
– System uptime
– Operating System
– Shut down or reboot your Raspberry Pi(r) remotely
* CPU Information
– Check the system\’s CPU load (%)
– Number of cores and the current clock speed they\’re running at
* Memory Information
– Check the system\’s memory load (%)
– MB of memory in use vs MB of memory free
* Process Information
– Get a list of the currently running processes
– Kill any currently running process remotely
Pi Manager has options to make it easy for you get the important information about your Raspberry Pi(r) quickly and easy:
* Auto connect on startup
– Once your device login information is saved, Pi Manager can automatically connect to your device every time you start up the app!
* Auto refresh
– Automatically refresh the app with the latest system data from your Raspberry Pi(r)
– Auto refresh intervals: Never, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 120 seconds
In order to use Pi Manager you will need:
– An SSH server installed on your Raspberry Pi(r). Most Linux distributions that run on the Raspberry Pi(r) come with an SSH server already installed. If your distribution is missing an SSH server, you can install the \”openssh\” package. You can learn more about OpenSSH here: http://www.openssh.com/
Pi Manager has been designed to be used with a Raspberry Pi(r) device. However, the application can connect to and work with any device running a Linux based operating system (stability can not be guaranteed).
**This application was not built by, or endorsed by the
foundation in anyway**
To learn more about the Raspberry Pi(r) foundation visit http://www.raspberrypi.org. Raspberry Pi(r) is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
To Download Pi Manager For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Pi Manager for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Pi Manager on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Pi Manager and download,
4.Install Pi Manager and start it.Now you can play Pi Manager on PC.Have Fun!