[ROOT] Protect My Privacy
ProtectMyPrivacy (PMP) is the most complete, secure privacy managing application for Android. Now available for Android, ProtectMyPrivacy for iOS has hundreds of thousands of users.
Features of ProtectMyPrivcy(PMP) Android:
√ Get notifications whenever an application that you\’re using accesses data on your device (Location, Phone Identifiers, Call logs, Contacts, Calendar, Messages, Notifications etc.)
√ Choose how you want the app to access your privacy data. (Options: Allow, Deny, Fake, Ask)
√ Control access by application as well as third-party library.
√ Easily accessible privacy controls from within PMP, or through scroll-down notifications during app usage
√ Scroll between your list of \’Protected\’, \’System\’ as well as \’Unprotected\’ Apps to see what data accesses the apps that you\’ve installed are currently accessing
√ Attractive icons and views that quickly orientate you what types of data your application is accessing
√ Real-time interactive warning mechanism that notifies you whenever an app requires the use of privacy data
PMP runs only on rooted devices running Android 4.3.
Set up your phone :
1. Requires a rooted Android device (http://www.androidcentral.com/root offers rooting instructions for many phones).
2. Check that you have root access on your device. Using a root checker: e.g. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck&hl=en) is a good way to check.
2. Download and install the xposed framework (http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer).
a. For further help on installing on Android 4.x, checkout this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053
b. For further help on installing on Android 5.x/6.0, checkout this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
4. Install the PMP application.
5. Go to the xposed applications, select modules. You should see PMP listed. Check the box next to PMP.
6. Select the framework tab within xposed, and select soft restart. A power off and on will also work.
7. Once your phone restarts, go to PMP. You should see a list of applications! If so, PMP is working.
For any questions and/or further information, you can visit www.android.protectmyprivacy.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please include Android in the subject line)
To Download [ROOT] Protect My Privacy For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download [ROOT] Protect My Privacy for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play [ROOT] Protect My Privacy on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search [ROOT] Protect My Privacy and download,
4.Install [ROOT] Protect My Privacy and start it.Now you can play [ROOT] Protect My Privacy on PC.Have Fun!