This app is a trial version with a maximum of five modifications. You can buy the pro version without limitations here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wilco375.settingseditorpro
This app allows you to easily add, change or remove items in (close to) stock Android Settings.
– Specify the name for the item
– Choose an icon from installed applications or make your own and choose it from your pictures
– Specify an existing category to add it to that category or make your own category
– Choose the app to launch in a list of installed applications or specify the package name yourself
– Settings fragment
– Allows you to specify a custom Settings screen (advanced user feature)
Same options as add, just enter the name of the item you want to change, and you can change its icon, or launch app/settings fragment
Just enter the name of the item you want to remove
You can easily modify a setting by just clicking it or remove the modification by long clicking it.
Note: This is an Xposed Module which requires the Xposed Framework to work. You can find more about the Xposed Framework here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
To Download Settings Editor For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Settings Editor for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Settings Editor on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Settings Editor and download,
4.Install Settings Editor and start it.Now you can play Settings Editor on PC.Have Fun!