Skin Editor for Minecraft
Skin Editor for Minecraft is a great tool for you to edit and apply Minecraft skins to all platforms.
You don\’t need BlockLauncher to use Skin Editor (Although you can still use it as an option)
These are Skin Editor for Minecraft features:
1. Create a new Minecraft skin
– Default skin (Steve, Alex, Blank skin)
– Steal player skins from the internet by typing names
– Random online skins
– Browse skins from catalog
– Import skins from your gallery
2. Edit Minecraft skins to fit your needs with these powerful tools
– Bucket (Fill tool)
– Color wheel
– Color palette
– Eye dropper
– Moving tools
– Zoom in/out tools
– Undo button
3. Rotating your character in 6 directions
– Front view
– Back view
– Left view
– Right view
– Top view
– Bottom view
4. Adjust visibility of your character. Editing Minecraft skins had never been this easy.
5. Export skins in 4 different ways
– Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
– Export to BlockLauncher
– Export to your gallery
– Export to email
Follow me on Twitter @keeratipong. https://twitter.com/keeratipong
Skin Editor for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms
To Download Skin Editor for Minecraft For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Skin Editor for Minecraft for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Skin Editor for Minecraft on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Skin Editor for Minecraft and download,
4.Install Skin Editor for Minecraft and start it.Now you can play Skin Editor for Minecraft on PC.Have Fun!