Umbrella Alert is a simple and elegant open source That weather app notifies you if it\’s going to rain.
You can select where and when to the app should check the weather.
It\’s possible to enable WiFi before the app checks if it\’ll rain.
If it\’s not going to rain, the app will not send any notification.
– OpenWeatherMap For Their awesome service
– Jovie Brett Bardoles for the UI and the icon of the app
– Github (https: /github.com/OhMyLob/UmbrellaAlert)
– Google+ developer profile (https://google.com/+MatteoLobello)
– My personal website (https://ohmylob.github.io)
If you find a bug, please contact me via email (email@example.com).
Thanks a lot! 🙂
To Download Umbrella Alert For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Umbrella Alert for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Umbrella Alert on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Umbrella Alert and download,
4.Install Umbrella Alert and start it.Now you can play Umbrella Alert on PC.Have Fun!